EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC)
EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) links researchers in Brazil and other LAC countries with Europe. Free information and events on research funding, research careers and collaboration opportunities.
EURAXESS Brazil, now EURAXESS Latin America and the Caribbean, has been serving researchers in all fields interested in collaborating with and/or pursuing a research career in Europe since 2013.
Are you a European researcher based in any Latin American and the Caribbean country?
Please, take our survey at https://bit.ly/EUScienceDiasporasLAC: EURAXESS wants to work with you!
You will find below fellowships, grants and other funding opportunities for your research stays in Europe including hundreds of support schemes for research cooperation and mobility between EURAXESS WW and Europe. EURAXESS covers all research fields, including Social Sciences and Humanities, Life Sciences and Physical Sciences and Engineering.
If you wish to browse the global jobs and funding database, please click below:
The 2022 call is now OPEN with a deadline on 14 September 2022. The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) contribute to...
PARASOL is a European funded Marie Skłodowska-Curie project, with partners from the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Poland and...
With the Marie Skłodowska-Curie FRIAS COFUND Fellowship Programme about 15 fellows per year (juniors and seniors) from all disciplines are...
University Medicine Essen (UME) Medical Scientist Academy (UMESciA) has identified the strong need to better facilitate and foster interdisciplinary research...
Brazil and LAC
These guides were specially drafted to highlight how Brazilian and other Latin American and Caribbean students, researchers and institutions can benefit from European mobility schemes:
Country / region specific content:
- MSCA: Read also our Individual Fellowships applications tips for Brazilians: New opportunities for Brazilian researchers and Brazilian host institutions
- (472.25 KB) by Elisa Natola, MSCA National Contact Point for Brazil, Brazilian National Council of State Funding Agencies (CONFAP)
Marie Curie Alumni Association Brazil Chapter (408.32 KB)
- Focus on Erasmus + for Brazilian students, researchers and higher education institutions
- Read also Brazilian testimonies on Erasmus+ (Jean Monnet activities at UFMG; UFRJ experience with Erasmus Mundus and interview with the Erasmus Mundus Alumni Association - EMA representative in Brazil)
- Interview with Brian Holmes, Director, European Commission Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Focus on Erasmus Mundus
MEET THE RESEARCHERs
About EURAXESS Brazil/LAC
We promote researcher mobility and cooperation. We serve researchers of all nationalities, all disciplines, and at all career stages. The membership is free!
We focus on two actions:
- To provide regular, tailored and reliable information
- To organise networking and information events