EURAXESS India links researchers in India with Europe. Free information and events on research funding, research careers and collaboration opportunities. EURAXESS India has been serving researchers in all fields interested in a research career in Europe since 2011.
Stay up to date with our EURAXESS India Newsletter. Read our quarterly country briefings, hot topics, in focus interviews in the realm of research and innovation. Browse old issues or read the most recent ones!
eURaxess sciENCE SLAM 2020
MEET THE RESEARCHERS
Career and funding
Find collaborators for your research cooperation or hosts for your mobility projects within the EURAXESS community!
Browse our database and create personalised alerts for funding: hundreds of support schemes for research cooperation and mobility between India and Europe are available!
Through our jobs portal, find the job offer to continue your career in research!
EURAXESS covers all research fields, including Social Sciences and Humanities, Life Sciences and Physical Sciences and Engineering.
EURAXESS - Researchers in Motion is an initiative of the European Research Area (ERA) that addresses barriers to the mobility of researchers and seeks to enhance their career development. This pan-European effort is currently supported by over 40 countries, of which we will profile one in each of our quarterly EURAXESS India e-newsletters.
- EURAXESS Country Israel (December 2019) (467.6 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Serbia (September 2019) (371.35 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Croatia (June 2019) (676.42 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Poland (March 2019) (338.78 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Lithuania (December 2018) (316.13 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Portugal (September 2018) (643.58 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Iceland (June 2018) (706.91 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Hungary (March 2018) (551.45 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Luxembourg (September 2017) (545.09 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Albania (December 2017) (461.3 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Greece (October 2017) (495.68 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Estonia (June 2017) (529.9 KB)
- EURAXESS Country The Czech Republic (March 2017) (528.22 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Sweden (December 2016) (451.39 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Slovakia (September 2016) (515.51 KB)
- EURAXESS Member Netherlands (June 2016) (697.81 KB)
- EURAXESS Country Spain (March 2016) (514.61 KB)
- EURAXESS Member Spain_Annex Innovation India (March 2016) (385.88 KB)
EU Insights is a collection of practical articles - for anyone interested in Horizon 2020 - covering topics related to researcher mobility, European R&I developments and policies in the European Union. These EU Insights were originally published in the monthly Newsletters of each EURAXESS Links country/hub until December 2015. They are available for download and reading by clicking below. In most cases they will remain valid until December 2020 (2014-2020).
Directorate-General Research and Innovation (DG RTD), European Commission (EC)
European countries in India
- Indo-French Science & Technology (biannual)
- French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) (monthly)
- WISS-NAMA (Germany) (monthly)
- Indo and Southeast Asian Spanish Research & Innovation (bi-monthly in Spanish)
- INsight – swissnex (monthly)
- UKRI India (formerly RCUK India) - news
- Nordic Centre in India (triannual)
European R&I projects in India
- Indigo projects- INNO Indigo and Indigo POLICY (biannual)
- EU-India Social Science and Humanities Platform (EqUIP) – news
- EU Technical Cooperation for Environment in India (biannual)
- Seconded European Standardization Expert in India (SESEI) Newsletter EUROPE (quarterly)
- Seconded European Standardization Expert in India (SESEI) Newsletter INDIA (quarterly)
- Startup Europe India Network (SEU-IN) - news
MEET THE RESEARCHERs
Browse useful information we collected for you.
Find out more about Horizon 2020, the biggest EU funding programme for research and innovation! Keep yourself informed about current research collaboration between Europe and India.
About EURAXESS India
We promote researcher mobility and cooperation. We serve researchers of all nationalities, all disciplines and at all career stages. The membership is free!
We focus on two actions:
To provide regular, tailored and reliable information
To organise networking and information events
Our community has more than 9000 researchers, managers and students who are interested in Indo-European collaborations.
EURAXESS India organises or co-organises informative and networking events in India. These can address topics of general interest to the researchers or focus in one particular research field. There is one event which is also open to the general public:
EURAXESS Science Slam India
Researchers in any field (it includes social sciences and humanities) present their research in a competition in front of an audience of non-specialists using any medium. The winner is selected by the audience on the presentation quality, but also the entertaining value of their performance!
EURAXESS India planned events in 2021 - Stay tuned regularly visiting our website!
- Additionally we will be offering EURAXESS Info Sessions or Days accross the country on request.
It is possible to invite EURAXESS India country representative to universities, research institutes and companies in India, either as a stand-alone session (EURAXESS Info Session or EURAXESS Info Day) or during a larger event.
Depending on your needs, the interactive session can target faculty members, senior scientists or young researchers.
Watch here an example of EURAXESS Info Session (before the new Portal was launched) at the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) in Bangalore organised with the support of IndiaBioscience.
The country representative can present cooperation and career opportunities with Europe, including those with the European Research Council (ERC) and Marie-Skłodowska Curie Actions (MSCA), both funded by Horizon 2020-EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2014-2020), and services provided by EURAXESS-Researchers in Motion.
If you wish to organise such a presentation in your organisation, please contact us: email@example.com
An update of relevant research and innovation events in India and Europe (scientific conferences, symposium, workshops, exhibitions, webinars…) is published in the EURAXESS India quarterly newsletter.
In between, events related information is posted on our website and disseminated through regular flashnotes to the EURAXESS India community. If you would like to include one of your events in our publications or on our website, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bengaluru I 2018 6th EURAXESS Science Slam India live finals with IndiaBioscience, Alliance française Bangalore, NMIMS, Embassy of France with the support of Global Innovation and Technology Alliance (GITA) and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC).
- Chandigarh I 2018 4rd Communicating Science Out of the Lab with the Marie Curie Alumni Association (MCAA) Indian Chapter, CSIR-CSIO and TIFR Outreach
- New Delhi & Bengaluru I 2018 European Research Day 2018 - Become EURAXESS Ambassador and MSCA-IF training
- Kolkata l 2017 5th EURAXESS Science Slam India live finals with GITA, IACS, IndiaBioscience and Finnair.
- Chennai | 2017 3rd Communicating Science Out of the Lab with Anna University, IndiaBioscience and TIFR Outreach.
- Ahmedabad | 2017 European Research Day 2017 - Advancing Your Research Career in Europe: Funding and Fellowship Opportunities for Indian Researchers with the EU Delegation to India.
- Hyderabad l 2016 4th EURAXESS Science Slam India live finals with BITS Pilani, IndiaBioscience, Nuffic Neso India-Study in Holland and Finnair.
- Bengaluru l 2016 2nd Communicating Science Out of the Lab with NIAS, IndiaBioscience and TIFR Outreach.
- New Delhi l 2016 European Research Council (ERC) President Prof. Jean-Pierre Bourguignon meeting researchers in India with the EU Delegation to India.
- Chandigarh | 2016 Advancing Your Research Career in Europe: Funding and Fellowship Opportunities for Indian Researchers with the EU Delegation to India.
- Bengaluru | 2015 3rd EURAXESS Science Slam India live finals with IISC, IndiaBioscience and Finnair.
- Mumbai | 2015 1st Communicating Science Out Of The Lab with TIFR.
- Kolkata | 2015 Advancing Your Research Career in Europe: Funding and Fellowship Opportunities for Indian Researchers with IACS and CRG.
- New Delhi | 2014 Impact of international staff on research institutions.
- Mumbai | 2014 2nd EURAXESS Science Slam India live finals with TIFR.
- New Delhi | 2014 Opportunities for Europe-India cooperation on Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Bangalore | 2013 Sketches of Science, co-organised with the EMBO-IndiaBioscience Young Scientist Networking Meeting.
- Pune | 2013 1st EURAXESS Science Slam India live finals with IISER Pune.
- New Delhi | 2013 First Event of the European Science Technology and Innovation Platform in India focusing on Public Private Partnership and Innovation.
- New Delhi | 2013 Lessons learnt from Indian partners involved in IRSES projects.
EURAXESS India links researchers in India with Europe.
Event Partners and Support Organisations
EU Funded Projects