Application Deadline: 23 September 2019
Outstanding scientists from all fields of research are invited to apply for the prestigious individual MUNI Award in Science and Humanities. This is in the Czech context an exceptional grant funded by the internal Grant Agency of Masaryk University (GAMU). It gives the researcher sufficient financial support and facility to further develop excellency in his/her research. Thus, MUNI Award creates a unique career opportunity.
The award offers the opportunity to get:
- 5 years long tenure-track professorship with a possibility of gaining a permanent contract.
- A budget of approx. CZK 5 million a year for a 5 year period (in total approx. EUR 1 million)
- Associate or full professorship.
- Laboratory and office space for a research team.
- Welcome service and administrative support.
Who may apply:
- An ERC holder or any other prestigious individual grant.
- An ERC applicant (Starting Grant or Consolidator Grant) with a mark of A from the step 2 of the ERC evaluation process who was not funded because of the limited budget of ERC funds.
- Other applicants who can show the outstanding subject competence and a proven track record of high-quality scientific productivity as judged by publications in high-impact peer-reviewed journals adequate to an applicant a) or b)
For further information, please visit the GAMU website: https://gamu.muni.cz/en/mash
Informal inquiries can be directed to MU Vice-Rector for Research: email@example.com
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "MUNI Award" in the subject before 23rd of September 2019.
The applications will be reviewed by an international and multidisciplinary committee immediately after the deadline. Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview within two months of the deadline.