Application Deadline: 15 February 2020
CLARIFY is an innovative, multinational, multi-sectorial, and multidisciplinary research and training programme that links two highly differentiated specialities: engineering and medicine, with a focus on digital pathology. For more information visit www.clarify-project.eu.
Applications are invited for full-time Early Stage Researcher/PhD student positions within the EU-funded Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network, “CLARIFY – CLoud ARtificial Intelligence For pathologY”, Grant Agreement number 860627. The CLARIFY project comprises 12 positions in i) artificial intelligence, ii) cloud computing, and iii) clinical pathology.
- ESR1 and ESR2 - Universiteit Van Amsterdam, Science Faculty (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- ESR3 - bitYoga AS (Stavanger, Norway)
- ESR4 and ESR5 - University of Stavanger, Dept of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (Stavanger, Norway)
- ESR6 and ESR7 - Universitat Politècnica de València, Institute for Research and Innovation in Bioengineering (Valencia, Spain)
- ESR8 - Universidad de Granada, Research Center on Information and Communication Technologies (Granada, Spain)
- ESR9 - Tyris Software S.L. (Valencia, Spain)
- ESR10 - Erasmus Medisch Centrum Rotterdam, Department of Urology (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- ESR11 - Helse Stavanger HF, Department of Pathology (Stavanger, Norway)
- ESR12 - Fundación para La Investigación del Hospital Clínico de la Comunitat Valenciana, Anatomic Pathology Department, University Clinic Hospital (Valencia, Spain)
Advertisements for each ESR position will be published in Euraxess as well as www.clarify-project.eu. Please, refer to these advertisements for specific application details. Note that candidates can apply to a maximum of three CLARIFY’s positions and should rank them based on their preferences. This information must be included in all application forms.
More information here