The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) is looking for highly skilled, experienced and motivated experts to evaluate projects applying for funding from the Innovation Fund. The Innovation Fund is the major EU instrument with over €20 billion for decarbonising Europe's energy and industrial systems. Contribute to the EU Green Deal, and support the EU to reach climate neutrality by 2050.
The expert assignment offers you:
- The chance to play a key part in a major new EU instrument for decarbonising Europe's industry;
- Help reach the EU Green Deal and Europe become the world's first climate-neutral continent by 2050;
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation of a pipeline of selected best low-carbon innovation projects in the EU for over EUR 1.5 billion;
- Opportunity to catch up with the latest low-carbon innovation investments in the EU.
- The selected experts will assess the project proposals submitted for the Innovation Fund calls to be published in 2021 and 2022.
- The selected experts will work individually and in teams, remotely or physically depending on the sanitary situation.
- The European Commission will offer a competitive remuneration.
The selection will be made based on professional and technical capacity and absence of conflict of interest. Language skills, geographical balance, business-sector balance and gender balance will also be considered. Female applications are encouraged!
To apply you must register in the European Commission's expert database and in parallel, send your CV to CINEA-Innovationfundemail@example.com, indicating technical or financial expert in the subject.
Make sure to complete all sections of the application form and to include documents and relevant keywords best describing your expertise and background. It is also necessary to attach an updated CV with relevant bibliography. More details and explanations you will find in the manual for experts;