RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/02/2021 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONItaly › Trieste
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2021
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
CERIC-ERIC (https://www.ceric-eric.eu), the first European “ERIC” Consortium operating with legal seat in Italy and dedicated to the development and management of International Research Infrastructures, is seeking an Administrative officer for the Administration area. The Consortium has been set-up with a decision of the European Commission on June 2014, (214/392/EU) and its Statute has been published in 26/6/2014 in the EU official Gazette.
The successful candidate will be asked to:
- Provide operational support to accounting and budgeting;
- Do basic double entry bookkeeping;
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and complete banking transactions;
- Maintain a wide variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines;
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data;
- Suggest continuous improvements where necessary, to ensure that costs are monitored, reviewed, and controlled within budgetary constraints and in line with the Consortium policies and procedures;
- Draft contracts according to the Internal Regulation of the Consortium.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Accountant degree or professional experience in a similar position will be an advantage;
- Advanced user of office suite, e-mail, internet browsing;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information;
- Capacity to work in team and flexibility to adapt to new environments and tasks;
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Good knowledge of the Management software ZUCCHETTI will be a plus.
What we can offer you:
The possibility to work in a welcoming international environment, a competitive salary and extensive development opportunities.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter by email to the following address: email@example.com within February 5th at 12:00 am CET
EURAXESS offer ID: 595623
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.