ORGANISATION/COMPANYKarl Landsteiner Privatuniversität
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences › OtherPsychological sciences › Psychology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/09/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONAustria › Eggenburg
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
Research Assistant m/f/d (PostDoc, 40 h) Clinical Psychology
- Coordinating and conducting research projects in the division of clinical psychology at the University Hospital for Psychosomatic Medicine in Eggenburg (Psychosomatisches Zentrum Waldviertel)
- Empirical research on topics of the division
- Writing of scientific publications in journals, books and conference proceedings
- Acquiring and implementing third-party-funded research projects
- Independent teaching in the Psychology Bachelor- and Master Study programs at the KL
- Supervision of Bachelor- and Master Thesis in clinical psychology
- Social cognition, theory of mind, mentalizing, socioemotional cognition, metacognition
- Posttraumatic stress disorder, borderline personality disorder
- Psychological and physical effects as well as social-cognitive determinates of physical activity
- Treatment of individuals with psychological disorders without psychotropic drugs
The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences is dedicated to achieving a balanced mix of male and female academic and non-academic staff. Consequently, applications from female candidates are particularly welcome. The minimum gross salary for this position is € 3,300. With a willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
You can expect a challenging job at a young university in a highly motivated Team.
We look forward to your convincing application, which should include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and credentials. Applications should be sent via e-mail referring to job.no “2013” by September 10, 2020 to Ms. Christina Schwaiger of the Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences, Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Straße 30, 3500 Krems, Austria (email@example.com).
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELPsychological sciences: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentGERMAN: Good
- Master degree (Dipl or MSc.) in psychology
- Doctoral degree (Dr. or PhD) in psychology
- Very good knowledge of relevant research methods, e.g. psychometric tests, experimental and intervention studies
- Desirable: Research experience in clinical psychology, experience with physiological measurement
- Scientific experience abroad, particularly in English speaking countries
- Experience and interest in scientific work, including scientific writing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Reliable and independent way of working
- Friendly, open demeanour and team spirit
EURAXESS offer ID: 549236
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.