ORGANISATION/COMPANYLuxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesChemistryEngineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)First Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2020 04:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONLuxembourg › Belvaux
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
- Support LIGNP4WOUND project activities, and be responsible for developing processes, and protocols to prepare innovative solution-based coatings embedding bio-sourced organic nanoparticles for wound healing using cutting-edge processes.
- Prepare professional quality reports for project internal/external communications including technical reports and patents.
- Write papers to be submitted in peer-reviewed international journals.
- Support duties pertaining to the smooth technical operation of related laboratories.
Job reference: MRT-2020-038
- A CV
- A motivation letter
- References names of two or three referees
- A relevant PhD degree at the interface between chemical formulation, nanomaterial science, and surface science
- 1 to 4 years of experience after PhD completion related to bio-sourced organic nanoparticle engineering, formulation, and solution-based coatings
- Strong knowledge in chemical, morphological, and performance characterisation of biocompatible organic nanomaterials/coatings
- Proven experience in biocompatible organic nanoparticle engineering, formulation, and solution-based synthesis of coatings
- Excellent writing and reporting/presentation skills (scientific level)
- Willingness to work collegially in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Flawless knowledge of English (both spoken and written) is required
- Knowledge of French is considered as an asset
EURAXESS offer ID: 549220
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.