ORGANISATION/COMPANYStrzeminski Academy of Fine Arts Łódź
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Fine arts
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/09/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
The competition may be entered by candidates who fulfil conditions specified in Article 113 of the Parliament Act of July 20, 2018 – Higher Education and Science Law (Journal of Laws 2018, Section 1668 as amended) and § 144 section 2 of the Statute of the Strzemiński Academy of Fine Arts Łódź and who fulfil the following requirements:
1. Professional title of Master of Arts;2. Possession documented achievements and activities in the field of audio- visual activities;3. Experience in teaching;4. Knowledge of the use of computer programs for sound editing;5. Fluency in Polish and knowledge of English at the communicative level;6. Organizational predispositions.
Range of tasks to be performer by the instructor includes:
- Educating students or participating in the process of educating doctoral students;
- Running classes;
- Preparing materials and didactic aids and presentations for the classes;
- Preparing and updating curricula and course content;
- Preparing documentation of the course of studies required from academic teachers including course charters, timetables, course descriptions (syllabi), or documentation connected with educating doctoral students;
- Being available to students during duty hours;
- Providing didactic supervision to students during their international exchanges;
- Improving professional qualifications in the field of the course and teaching skills;
- Guaranteeing high quality of education and compatibility between the didactic work and the internal rules of education quality assurance.
EURAXESS offer ID: 549217
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.