ORGANISATION/COMPANYBasque Center for Applied Mathematics - BCAM
RESEARCH FIELDMathematics › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/01/2020 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Bilbao
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Deep Learning methods and imaging algorithms applied to Geophysics.
In the framework of Simulation of Wave Propagation research group, we are looking for a Research Technician in Deep Learning to join the team.
The selected candidate must have applied before the application deadline online at the webpage http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job
- Letter of interest
- 2 recommendation letters (desirable)
Based on the provided application documents of each candidate, the evaluation committee will evaluate qualitatively: the adaption of the previous training and career to the profile offered, the recommendation letters, the main results achieved, the letter of interest, and other merits; taking in account the alignment of these items to the job offered.
The preferred candidate will have:
- A genuine passion for sciences and project management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present research ideas to researchers with different backgrounds.
- Experience writing LaTeX documents.
- Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative research team.
- Master’s degree in Sciences or Engineering.
- Strong background in Mathematics.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish
EURAXESS offer ID: 471124
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.