ORGANISATION/COMPANYSpiru Haret University
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/01/2020 16:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRomania › Constanta
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK10
Management of public organizations
Human resources management
The candidates must comply with the contest criteria stipulated in the Act of National Education 1/2011, the Government Resolution 457/2011, with its further amendments and additions, regarding the Methodology –Contest Framework for filling the teaching and research vacancies in higher education and the Contest Methodology of Spiru Haret University.There should also be a compliance with the requirements included in the Order of the Ministry of National Education no. 6129/2016 regarding the approval of the standards needed and mandatory for granting teaching ranks in higher education.
For further information, go to www.spiruharet.ro, or call 0040 213140071/75/76, ext 133, between 9 am and 1 pm.
No. STEPS DATES
1. Registration 26.11.2019 – 13.01.2020
2. Analysis of the information from the verification sheet of the fulfillment of the own standards of the Spiru Haret University and of the documents required for registration in the contest for legal approval. Communication of the legal department's opinion to each candidate. 16.01.2020 – 21.01.2020
3. Publication on the Contest web page (on the web managed by Ministry of National Education) and on USH site (www.spiruharet.ro) of the following data for each candidate: Curriculum vitae, Minimum criteria compliance verification sheet 27.01.2020
4. Publication on the Contest web page (on the web managed by Ministry of National Education) and on USH site (www.spiruharet.ro) of the day, time and venue for the contest 30.01.2020
5. Contest development 04.02 – 06.02.2020
6. Delivery of a public lecture, depending on the teaching rank and previous teaching activity 04.02.2020
7. Publication of the contest results of each candidate (for their ranking) on the Contest web page (managed by the Ministry of National Education) and on the USH site (www.spiruharet.ro) 07.02.2020
8. Filing complaints 07.02.2020-12.02.2020
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: PhD or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 471119
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.